Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorite Book

                Although I wouldn’t really consider myself a big reader there is one book in particular that I really enjoyed reading, which was A Series of Unfortunate Events. I read that entire series when I was in fifth grade, and I could literally not put them down. I think that this was probably the only series that I read that I really enjoyed, however instead of reading books I like to read articles online or in the Buffalo News. Reading the newspaper to me is an extremely relaxing and enjoyable experience. Nothing beats kicking back in the recliner and taking a load off to read about what’s going on in our area. The section I mainly focus on as you can probably imagine, is the sports section. Topics within this section can range anywhere from the Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, and Buffalo Bisons, to the Western New York Flash, Rochester Americans, and High School Sports. All of which I like to keep a close eye on. Another place where I do most of my reading is on the internet. I would probably say that I do the majority of my reading on websites and online databases because of how convenient they are and how often I am on the internet. Some of these websites include NFL.com, NHL.com, MLB.com, and the Huddle, where I can stay up to date on all of my fantasy football news and reports. The final place where I find myself doing much of my reading is of course, the toilet. Nothing passes the time better than a nice Time or National Geographic magazine while you’re doing your thing in the lavatory. When I do this I will read pretty much anything that’s sitting in there whether or not it’s something I’s interested in, just because it gives me something to do to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment