Friday, December 9, 2011

Choice Blog 1

For my first choice blog, I have chosen to write about what I plan on doing this weekend, given that today is Friday. After school I plan on getting dropped off at home and I’m going to first get something to eat, probably a clementine or granola bar, then I’ll probably talk to my dad for a little bit to catch up on things and discuss our days.  Then I am going to go up to my room, put on a pair of sweatpants, and put in NHL 12 to play the Sabre’s game for tonight against the Florida Panthers.  If I don’t win on my first try, I’ll keep playing until I do. I’ll probably stay on X-box until about four when I will head over to my friend Ryan Snyder’s house, because he some other guys and myself will all be attending the Sabres game tonight against Florida. After the game I’ll probably be forced to spend the night at Ryan’s house, which I am very much dreading. It will most likely consist of facebook and watching Ryan play NHL, fun fun.  Saturday is going to be a pretty laid back day. First and foremost, Saturday morning I will make a trip out to the galleria mall to get clothes for my football banquet on Sunday. I really want to wear a sweater vest because I’ve always wanted one, but have never gotten around to actually purchasing one. I also plan on working on some college applications and using that day to catch up on some homework because I have a lot of it this weekend. Saturday night for now is open for me, but I’m sure I’ll end up going to Joe Foss’s house or something, since that is what I do pretty much every Saturday night. Sunday is going to be a day dedicated entirely to football, as the Alaskan Bullworm’s take their first step towards their first ever fantasy league championship on Sunday. Around about 3 o’clock however, I’ll be forced to come to life, and get into the shower to get ready for my banquet. Sunday night should be a night full of mixed emotions at the banquet, but I’m looking forward to one last get together with my team and coaching staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment