Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top 3 Movies

Because I have seen so many movies that I like over the years that I’ve really enjoyed, it took a lot of thought and consideration to narrow it down to just 3 movies. However, after a lot of thought I have come up with my top 3. My number three favorite movie of all time would have to be Toy Story. This has been one of my favorite movies for as long as I can remember, and is truly a timeless classic. Anyone who says they don’t like Toy Story is clearly just embarrassed to say that they like a Disney movie, because they are for “little kids.” Disney in my opinion makes some of the best, Pixar especially. I’m not going to take much time to explain the plot of Toy Story because pretty much everyone has seen it multiple times throughout the years.  Toy Story, number 3, nuff said. Coming in at number 2 is a movie that had the potential to be number one, is Napoleon Dynamite. Seriously, if you think Napoleon Dynamite isn’t funny, you should see a doctor ASAP, because there’s something wrong with you. I can still recall choking on my popcorn the very first time I experienced this motion picture masterpiece, and it has happened multiple times since that day, and I look forward to sharing that movie with as many people as I possibly can because it is just that funny, that everyone needs to see it. Napoleon Dynamite, number 2, again, nuff said .Finally, coming in at the top of my list my favorite movie of all time, Forrest Gump.  Forrest Gump is a movie that shows us significant events that occurred in America such as Watergate, Vietnam, and the assassination of the Kennedy’s, through the eyes of a man with an IQ of 75. This movie will make you laugh and cry at the same time, and is one of the reasons it is so widely loved. So that just about does it for my top 3 favorite movies, but I’d now like to take a look at some honorable mentions that didn’t quite make the cut. The Big Lebowski, Hook, The Mummy, Aladdin, and Edward Scissorhands all were taken into great consideration when forming this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment