Friday, February 17, 2012

J4 Choice

For this choice blog, I am going to write about my planes for the upcoming February break. For tonight, I plan on going home and watching the Sabres vs. Canadiens game.  The Sabres are pretty much toast as far as their playoff lives are concerned, but being the optimistic person that I am, I’m going to stick with them to the very end. After the game, I’m probably going to sit around and play xbox or something until 11:45 when I go to play hockey at holiday rinks in Depew. It’s been awhile since I’ve laced up the skates, so I’m really looking forward to it. Even though I really enjoy playing, I am not all that good, but it should be fun, especially if Brian comes with us. After hockey ends around 2am we’ll probably head over to Denney’s or some other late night diner to cap off the night. Saturday is probably just going to be a chillax day, as I’m going to be extremely tired and sore from hockey. As far as the week is concerned, I’m open to pretty much anything, as I don’t have any plans, which is alright. Next Saturday is going to be a night with “the guys.” My good friend Mason is taking us all out to Duffs for his birthday.  Something about the scenario just doesn’t seem right to me, as it is his birthday, yet he is treating all of his friends to wings, but hey, I’m not complaining. After we eat we’ll probably all head back to one of our houses to hangout for the rest of the night. And finally, Sunday. Everybody’s least favorite day of break. Sunday will be filled with sweatpants, television, and chemistry homework. Oh joy. I also plan on watching the Sabres game that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment