Thursday, October 13, 2011

School Lunche Rules!

Of All the school lunches, my favorite is without a doubt soft shell tacos. Tacos have been my favorite school lunch for as long as I can remember. I really don’t know what it is about them that makes them so good. The meat is pretty good, and it has a unique flavor to it, which I really do like. Then you must add a lot of hot sauce and salsa to your taco. Finally, you add jalapenos, cheese and lettuce. Finally, you have the perfect school taco. But with the taco comes even more delicious side entrees. It comes with tortilla chips, corn, and my personal favorite, churros. And if you feel like adding even more flavor to your already delicious taco, you can do what I do and put your chips and corn right into the taco for that extra blast of flavor. Although taco day is my favorite lunch, there are a few very close contenders that I would like to take some time to recognize. First of which would have to be chicken patties. The patties are always very crispy and are served with mac n cheese which is really good. Also, they put out blue cheese and hot sauce to smother your patty with, which is my favorite part. After chicken patties would have to be grilled cheese day. Grilled cheese day is usually every other Friday, and I almost always find myself getting a double lunch every time it rolls around. The grilled cheese is smothered with butter and is extremely crispy, just the way I like it. Also, you can get tomato soup with it, which by itself isn’t all that special, but when you dip your grilled cheese in it, it makes for one excellent combination of delicious cafeteria foods here in Alden.

No comments:

Post a Comment