Thursday, October 27, 2011

After high school

After high school, I am not completely certain about what I wasn’t to do yet. For starters, I do know that I will be going to college for sure. Without a college education, I probably won’t be very successful in life. When I am in college, I would like to somehow stay around football. I am considering playing D3 football at a college somewhere, but I am uncertain about where I would want to play, and if I even want to or not. If I do play football, one place that I am considering is Alfred State so that I could play with my friend Nick Foss. Also, I do think that I have the grades to get into that school, so that is one of my potential options. But that would be a really great experience to be able to play football with one of my best friends again. I also would need to get a job after high school ends so that I could pay for living expenses while dorming at college. I will need to pay for food and things of that nature, so a job would be essential. Also, I need to find some way to get a car before college starts, so that I can get around when I am at college, and I won’t be confined to such a small area. And if I get a car, then I need to pay for gas, and car insurance, and all that good stuff. But some options that I have been considering studying at school are some time of sports management, or something along the lines of a personal trainer. These are two things that I am extremely interested in, and that I would passionately pursue when I get out of college. Also, being involved in them would mean I get to stay around football for the majority of my life, which is what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment