Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Choice

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day, however I unfortunately only get to have a good one a couple of days a week because I am always so rushed in the morning with school. When I prepare my own breakfast it usually consists of two eggs cooked sunny side up. Add a little pepper to them while they’re cooking, and they’re simply to die for. Next I like to lightly toast 4 pieces of whole wheat bread, and spread a nice even coating of butter over them, because toast without butter is like Christmas without Santa Clause, it just isn’t right. If I’m feeling especially daring on that particular morning, I’ll even fry up some sausage or bacon, or whatever meat we have in the house to add to my royal feast. So finally when the eggs are finished cooking, the toast is toasted, and the bacon is baked, it’s time. I grab the sports section of the Sunday news, obtain the bottle of franks red hot sauce from the door of my refrigerator, and park it directly in front of my television. After I’ve sat down, I refuse to move until my plate is licked clean, and I am ready to begin my day. This means I must holler to my mother over the sound of the vacuum cleaner and ask her in my most pathetic and desperate voice to get me a glass of orange juice. This usually doesn’t work, so I just go thirsty. After I’ve sat down, I mean business, and I don’t mess around. If that means I go thirsty, so be it.  Upon finishing my delectable dish that was 100% self prepared,  I like to sit and reminisce about the masterpiece that I not only created, but in a very instant destroyed, and I feel proud be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment