Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer 2011

This past summer, I did a lot of fun and exciting things. I spent most of my free time with my friends and went to the movies a lot. I went to the beach a couple times with some of my friends and threw the football around, which was fun. I also went to my friend Ryan’s house and had a “home run derby” in his front yard. Being the monster that I am, I hit 6 homeruns with 10 outs and won. Although my competition was not very competitive, however it was really fun just to mess around and get some laughs out of it. I also spent a lot of time playing volleyball at my friend Joe’s house on his new beach volleyball court that he got in his backyard. Much like the homerun derby, I was really good at volleyball, and spiked that ball like a champ. When I wasn’t hanging out with my friends, I was mainly just working out for this upcoming football season. Much of this time was spent with working out at“Absolute Performance”, located in the sports performance park in the eastern hills mall, which is a program that I started in May to help myself get stronger and faster for football. Now that football season is upon us, I definitely feel that working out there was a wise investment because I feel that I am much faster and stronger every time I hit the field. I also got my first job this summer, working at Tim Horton’s. However, I only worked weekends because I learned really early on that I do not like working and would like to put it off for as long as I possibly can. I guess that making frozen lemonades and Iced Capp Supremes just isn’t my thing.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment