Thursday, September 22, 2011

Favorite Season

I love all the seasons of the year. Each season has its own pros and cons, however it is nice to live somewhere where you get all of them each year, this way I don’t get bored of the same season year around. However, one season stands out in my mind as my favorite, and that is autumn. Autumn, in my opinion, has by far the best weather of all the seasons.  It is the perfect time of year to wear sweatpants and hoodies, and the sleeping weather is simply perfect. Nothing beats waking up on a Sunday morning, putting on a pair of sweatpants, and parking it right in front of my television all day watching football. Another reason that I love fall is because its football season for me, which I really enjoy. Fall is also the one season out of the year that I don’t really mind going to school. During the fall I haven’t been in school long enough to be sick of it already, so I sort of enjoy school until fall is over, then I just get sick of it. Autumn in my opinion has two of the best seasons in Thanksgiving and Halloween. Personally, I can’t think of a better holiday than sitting around watching football and eating a lot of food all day. One of the things that I love most about autumn is the fall foliage. I just love walking outside during fall to see all the beautiful leaves all over the place. There is also a very distinct smell that you experience when you are out among nature during autumn, which I really enjoy. Autumn also means that my mother will be buying candy corn, which is probably my favorite candy, and is something that I don’t eat at any other time of year than fall.      

No comments:

Post a Comment