Thursday, September 22, 2011

Favorite Foods

I would like to take some time in this blog to talk about my favorite foods. Spaghetti and meatballs is by far without a doubt my absolute favorite food in the world. However, I prefer the sauce homemade and I like the noodles to be whole grain. Spaghetti sauces come in many different flavors and consistencies. Many people like their sauce thin and plain, without anything going on. I prefer my sauce with to taste like an explosion of all different flavors. I like it spicy, hot, and with cut up sausage and other types of meat in it. I also put more than enough sauce on my noodles, because like most, I need the extra dipping sauce for my breadsticks or garlic bread.  However, when I am eating spaghetti, I need to be drinking milk with it. One other food that I really enjoy eating is watermelon. Honestly, in my opinion, it is the best tasting fruit out there. I can literally sit down with a spoon and eat an entire watermelon in under an hour, and I enjoy every single second of it. And it fills me up, so I am satisfied for a couple of hours until my next meal. Also if you don’t like to drink water but you want to get the nutritional benefits that water provides, then watermelon is the food for you. Finally, my third favorite food would probably have to be turkey subs. Turkey subs with just turkey are extremely flavorless and boring. Add some mayonnaise, cheese, lettuce, onions, peppers, and ketchup, and you have yourself a fine tasting sub right there. You can also get your turkey subs on many different flavored sub rolls, but they usually only come on whole wheat or white bread. I personally prefer whole wheat, but will eat my turkey subs either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment