Friday, September 16, 2011

8th Grade

Looking back on all of my years of schooling, I have had a lot of good years, and met a lot of people that I have really come to have a liking for. However, one year really stands out in my mind as the best year. That year would have to be 8th grade for sure. During 8th grade, I met a lot of friends that I am still friends with today, and I had some of my favorite teachers. One of those teachers was my math teacher. She taught me how to solve math equations like none other. I learned so much about life in general just by simply being in that women’s presence. Wow, I really liked that teacher that taught me about math. If I could, I would go back in a heartbeat, just to spend one more day in that teachers 8th grade math class. However, there was more to 8th grade that I liked besides my math teacher. This year was really fun because I felt like I “ruled the school.” Me and my friends had so much fun being the oldest kids in the school, and not having to try and avoid the bigger kids in the hallway.  Fun nights were also really fun in 8th grade. In 8th grade I spent a lot of time playing hockey at the park after school with my friends. We would always pretend that it was game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals and that we were the Buffalo Sabres, trying to clinch our first franchise championship. I was always Sabres Ales Kotalik, because he was always my favorite player. And my friend Ryan was always Teppo Numminen.  Playing hockey was probably one of my favorite parts of 8th grade. But the main reason that I chose 8th grade as my favorite year of schooling was because I really enjoyed taking math that year, because I really liked my math teacher that particular year.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment