Friday, September 16, 2011

Comfortable writing about

When I am writing, the main thing that I enjoy writing about would have to be sports. I like writing about sports because they are something that I feel that I know a lot about, and as a result I feel like I am good at writing about them.  The main sports that I like to write about are football and the Buffalo Bills, and hockey and the Buffalo Sabres. I also enjoy writing about fantasy football news because I am a very serious fantasy football player, and I feel that I have a lot of knowledgeable and in depth advice to give. Something else that I enjoy writing about is myself.  I obviously like doing this because I think I’m a pretty interesting subject to write about, and it comes pretty easy to me, because I already know everything. To be completely honest, I’d be pretty interested in reading about “Michael Steffan” if I weren’t me.  History is something else that I am pretty good at writing about. I owe a lot of this success to my 11th grade U.S history teacher Mr. Foss. He taught me how to write a very unique way to write articles about history which I found very useful, and as a result scored very well on my history exam. I also think that I have a pretty good understanding of a lot of historical events, and that helps me succeed in writing about history. Pretty much anything that I think that I know a lot about, I am good at writing about. But besides that, I guess I can write about pretty much anything that is assigned to me, so long as I do a little bit of research beforehand. So therefore, I will write about anything that is assigned to me in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment