Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3 wishes

If I had three wishes, I know for sure what the first one would be. That would be the ability to fly.  Flying would honestly be one of the coolest things to do. First of all, you could go wherever you want, whenever you want, and with absolutely zero effort. This means no more waiting around for when it is most convenient for your parents to drive you places. You can now just fly. Also, I wish that I could be the only person that could fly, because I don’t feel like sharing the air with a bunch of other people all the time, and then it would just get too crowded and take away from the entire experience. My second wish would be the ability to travel through time.  This to me would be the second coolest thing that you could do. Relive every single moment of your life, and change anything that went wrong, and go back and mess with people who don’t know what’s going to happen. Also, I could be looked upon as some super being because I could predict the future, and fly, in which case I would probably have a statue or something built after me, which would be pretty awesome. Another final wish that I would like to come true is that I could eat anything I wanted all day and never get full or sick of that food. And also that the food would have no negative effect on my health, therefore I could sit and eat all day long, and not have to worry about it. I would probably eat mainly chicken wings, pizza, chicken finger subs, Mrs. Foss’s mac n cheese, and steak. I’d have to buy an industrial sized fridge, but my investment would definitely be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment