Thursday, May 17, 2012

Q2

                As the school year starts to wind down, it’s time for me to start thinking about my plans for the upcoming summer. As for the first week or so, I don’t plan on doing much of anything. I like to take a good week or so every year to just be lazy and not have a worry in the world. For this week I plan on getting up at whatever time, and doing whatever I want until I feel like going to bed. The only thing that I have to worry about getting done during this time is going to training for football, which isn’t bad because it’s in the middle of the day so I don’t have to worry about waking up at the crack of dawn. After a week or so of this routine, I’ll probably get sick of it, at which point I think that It would be appropriate to look for a job, something that I have put off for far too long. If I get a job, I only plan on working weekends so that it doesn’t consume my last “post high school” Summer in Alden. This way I will still have the freedom to do what I want all week and more, because I will now have money to go places and do things whenever I want, without having to mooch off of my parents for money anymore.  I also can’t wait for graduation parties this summer. They are always a fun time, and a fitting way to say goodbye to some of the people you’ve known your entire life, however we all know it’s really all about the food.  I am also very excited to attend the 3rd annual home run derby at the Snyder residence this August. I’ll probably win as usual. NBD

No comments:

Post a Comment