Friday, March 30, 2012

N3

Currently, I am unemployed. I did have one job in my life however, where I did pretty much everything you can do at Tim Horton’s at the thruway stop in Clarence. I absolutely hated it, and it has served as motivations to get a good education to ensure that I am not stuck in that line of work for the rest of my life. You can only fake diarrhea to get out of work so many times. And sooner or later, your managers are going to catch on to your extended “bathroom breaks.”  Also the fact that I was just expected to know how to make every sandwich on the menu on my own was extremely frustrating to say the very least. As far as my future career, at this point I am still trying to figure a line of work to get into. As long as I’m making decent money, and have weekends off, I would be satisfied. I don’t need to love whatever I do, but at the same time I don’t want to hate it. And although as I said before I am currently unemployed, my parent are urging me on more than ever to find one, as I need to start chipping in for gas money after getting my license. Some of my options include possibly John and Mary’s, Carbones, Tops, and McDonalds. All of which are within walking distance from my house, and I know people who work at all of these places. And I would probably only have to work weekends which isn’t really that bad if you ask me.  Plus having a job would allow me to put away some spending money for when I am away at college, which would be really nice. Also, I’ll need money for the cruise I’ll be going on in April, sop a job would be very beneficial for me at this point in my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment